Gyronetics E-Series Barbell Set 60Kg
Are you ready to be bigger?
When you see a barbell, your first thought is probably of a bench press. But don’t underestimate this big brother of the dumbbell – barbells are hugely versatile and can be use for a huge variety of exercises, with or without a weight bench. You can target a wide range of muscle groups, all the way from your shoulders down to your legs.
The bar comes in three parts and can be easily taken apart for storage. The central portion is hollow, meaning the total weight of the bar is just 6kg, making it ideal for dynamic aerobic exercises. The set also includes 54kg of weights in a variety of sizes so you can build up the set to suit your training program.
• 3 piece, extra light barbell bar
• Heavy duty connectors with threaded coupling
• Knurled handles for secure grip
• Weight plates with robust plastic casing
• Sturdy threaded spin lock collars to hold the weights in place
• Maximum weight capacity: 80kg
• Total length: 165cm
• Length of each grip surface: 24cm
• Length of each weight area: 30cm
• Biceps curls
• Forward row
• Standing shoulder press
• 1 barbell bar – 25mm diameter, 165cm length
• 2 threaded collars
• 2 x 2kg weight plates
• 2 x 5kg weight plates
• 4 x 10kg weight plates
• Box one: 67cm x 35cm x 10cm, 30kg.
• Box two: 34cm x 34cm x 30cm, 30kg
Wide variety of other products available from Gyronetics to complement your workout.
Extra light weight bar. Comes in 3 parts with secure threaded coupling
Knurled handles for secure grip. Robust and secure threaded collars
Package includes 4 x 10kg, 2 x 5kg, 2x 2kg weight plates. Sturdy plastic coating protects your floor from scratches
Maximum weight capacity 80kg
Delivered in two 30kg boxes